Monday, July 23, 2007

Dance, Sing, Floss, and Travel

I think that's a pretty good motto to live by, especially the 'flossing' part. It's also part of a "product manifesto" from Lululemon, a yoga clothing company based out of Vancouver that my wife really likes. It should also say "drink copious amounts of beer", but I guess that would be pretty much anti-yoga. Check out their website: www.lululemon.com.

Here's a few more. This may be pretty hippy for some of you; nothing scientific here, just common sense stuff that totally rings true:

* Sweat once a day to regenerate your skin.
* Do one thing a day that scares you.
* Breathe deeply and appreciate the moment. Living in the moment could be the meaning of life.
* Drink fresh water and as much water as you can. Water flushes unwanted toxins from your body and keeps your brain sharp.
* Choose a positive thought. The conscious brain can only hold one thought at a time.

And my other personal favorite (which I see in my patients everyday):
* Stress is related to 99% of all illness.

Sorry for the short entry. More to come soon...

No comments: