Sunday, November 05, 2006

Find YOUR Spot...

Hi spacemonkeys! Just wanted to give you a link to a cool little website that my friend Paul introduced me to called findyourspot.com. Here it is:


If you're up in the air about which part of the country you would like to live, this site helps you out. You answer an eight part quiz about your lifestyle / home / community / cultural needs and climate preferences and it generates a list of 24 cities based on your answers which may suit you. Interestingly, most of the cities on my list were in Florida (including my hometown, Jacksonville), Hawaii, California, Oregon, and Louisiana. I can see how the first four fit our lifestyle, but Louisiana....ugh!?!

Anyway, check it out! It's fun, and you may learn about some interesting communities where you might like to settle down!

No comments: