Saturday, June 03, 2006

Ragin' with Ben Harper

Hey kids -- Friday night Paul and I went to see the Ben Harper show at the Yokohama Blitz. It was an incredible show for an artist I know little about. After seeing the show, though, I'll definitely be paying alot more attention to his stuff. It's a great mix of acoustic folk, hard rock, and psychedelia. I'm always curious to see the bizarre cross-section of people that show up for concerts, and this show did not disappoint. In attendance were groups of Japanese hippies, stoners, and surfers, as well as a multitude of foreigners, including military (yours truly), baka-gaijin (crazy whities and ex-pats), and various other flower children and friends of the earth. Talk at you soon with coverage on the upcoming Belle & Sebastian show...


Dr. Slovin -- Diagnosis: Funkin' GoNuts

Pinocchio Boy -- Can his nose possibly get any larger??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.